Clinical Program Information
Information for students enrolled in Clinical Programs:
Diagnostic Genetic Sciences, Dietetics, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy
Please Note: ALL STUDENTS IN CLINICAL PROGRAMS MUST SUBMIT THE UNIVERSITY HEALTH HISTORY FORM IN ADDITION TO INFORMATION THAT IS NEEDED FOR THE CLINICAL PROGRAM
For deadlines on the submission of your information, copies of your information or any other questions regarding these requirements, please contact the person in your program.
- Betty Garrison – Secretary: 860-486-1968
- Rhea Sanford - Pre-licensure 860-486-4435
- Regina Cusson - Graduate students 860-486-5126
- Philip Hritcko – Director of Experiential Education: 860-486-1592
- Mary Ann Phaneuf – Assistant Director of Experiential Education: 860-486-2999
- Physical Therapy – Department of Kinesiology
- Craig Denegar - Program Head: 860-486-0052
- Katrease Gerace – Secretary: 860-486-0049
- Denise Ward – Director of Clinical Education: 860-486-0020
- Rachel Chasse – Administrative Assistant: 860-486-1854
- Dietetics, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Diagnostic Genetic Sciences
- Susan Gregoire - Academic Advisory Director: 860-486-0015
- Sandra Rodriguez – Secretary: 860-486-0013
If you need to schedule an appointment for a physical exam, please call 860-486-2719
Immunizations can be obtained on a walk-in basis Monday-Friday, 8:30A to 4:00P
Information from a non-SHS healthcare provider should be submitted to the SHS Medical Records department.
View your immunization information on-line...
Student Health Services maintains a web portal through which you may view the immunization information we have on file for you.
To use the web portal:
- Go to myhealth.uconn.edu
- Log in using your NetID and password (this is your 3 initials and a number and then your password for your email)
- Go to My Profile > Immunization History
- You can save and/or print the report that is displayed by using the appropriate icons