SHOT serves as a means of communication between Student Health Services and the student body. We put together health related events and develop and implement campus wide health awareness activities. We also help improve the delivery of healthcare by focusing on student feedback and proposing improvements.
Give SHOT your feedback!
Would you like to ask SHOT a question, join our group, volunteer for activities, make a suggestion or provide feedback about Student Health Services? Complete the form below and we will respond via e-mail.
DO NOT submit personal medical information or ask medical advice via this form!
If you have a medical emergency, dial 911.
If you need to speak to the Advice Nurse, call 860-486-4700.
Kelley LaFleur, APRN
SHOT opens its membership to all undergraduate and graduate students.
Leadership Meetings are held weekly.
Meetings for Volunteers take place as needed.
- Have a special interest in health promotion?
- Want to develop and implement campus wide health awareness activities?
- Believe it is important to represent the student body in Student Health Service policies and programs?
You need to join the Student Health Outreach Team!
E-mail us to inquire about joining:
We put together health related events and develop and implement campus wide health awareness activities including:
- Tour of Student Health Services
- CPR Training
- Open forum with SHS doctors, nurses and administration
- Late Nite Activities
- Manage student feedback surveys
- And more!