This committee focuses on multimedia strategies for effective communication of educational messaging to the UConn community.
- Review NCHA, Core Alcohol & Drug Survey, and other data sources provided by the AOD Education Office to identify community needs regarding alcohol and other drug messaging.
- Develop educational prevention messaging based on community needs.
- Design a two-year plan for implementation and review of messaging.
- Provide recommendations for mechanisms to assess the efficacy and reach of prevention messaging.
Members of the Committee:
- Co-Chair, Suzanne Onorato, Executive Director of Student Health Services (SHS)
- Co-Chair, Emily Pagano, Alcohol & Other Drug Education Coordinator, WPS
- AOD Project Coordinator, Benjamin Christensen, Administrative Specialist, SHS
- Dustin Brentlinger, Interim Director for Strategy, WPS
- Artemis Damble, Clinical Data Nurse Coordinator, SHS
- Drew Kelkres, AOD University Specialist, WPS
- Aimee Cash, Health Communication Specialist, SHS
- Deb Hubbell, Director, Health Communications, SHS
- Ashley Hudd-Trotter, Program Coordinator, Off-Campus Student Services
- Rachael Levy, UConn Police Officer
- Lori Masters, Director of Data Analytics and Health Management, SHS
- Cassandra Setzler, Program Assistant, WPS
- Michelle Tirabassi, Health Communication Specialist, SHS
- Tara Watrous, Student Engagement, WPS
Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of the month from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- May 22, 2018 (Dodd Conference room 162)
- June 26, 2018 (SHS 3rd floor Conference room)
- July 24, 2018 (Dodd Conference room 162)
- August 28, 2018 (SHS 3rd floor Conference room)
- September 25, 2018 (Student Union, room 410)
- October 23, 2018 (Student Union, room 410)
- November 6, 2018 (AOD Coalition Full Group Update Meeting. Library Video Theater)
- November 27, 2018 (Student Union, room 410)
- January 22, 2019 (Student Union, room 410)
- February 26, 2019 (Student Union, room 410)